1. You are born tired, so you must live to rest.
2. Love your bed as you love yourself.
3. If you find someone resting, help him.
4. Rest in the daytime so that you can sleep at night.
5. Work is sacred; don’t touch it.
6. There is no need to do today what you can do tomorrow.
7. Work as little as you can; let someone else do your chores.
8. Calm down! No one has ever died because of resting too much.
9. When you feel the desire to work, lie down and wait for it to pass.
10. If working truly makes you healthy, let the sick people do it.