1. You are born tired, so you must live to rest.
2. Love your bed as you love yourself.
3. If you find someone resting, help him.
4. Rest in the daytime so that you can sleep at night.
5. Work is sacred; don’t touch it.
6. There is no need to do today what you can do tomorrow.
7. Work as little as you can; let someone else do your chores.
8. Calm down! No one has ever died because of resting too much.
9. When you feel the desire to work, lie down and wait for it to pass.
10. If working truly makes you healthy, let the sick people do it.
9/3/2019 03:56:04 am
I had so much fun reading this blog that you wrote about laziness. As a lazy person myself, I was able to feel as if I was the one you were talking about. Of course, laziness comes with its pros and cons. There are a lot of people who think that being lazy is bad, but that is not entirely true. If you ask me, lazy people are the ones who work the smartest, but that is just my own opinion.
1/9/2020 10:54:59 pm
Love it .. Me orine de risa ,You guys have to many hours in hand😂😂😂😂😂👏👏👏👏👏👏🇨🇷🇨🇷🇨🇷🇨🇷🇺🇸🇺🇸🇨🇷🇺🇸🇨🇷🇺🇸♥️👍🥰🥰😂
Leave a Reply.
Dr. Dan Knickerbocker pastored for 23 years, and has been an evangelist full time for over 20 years.