Check them off as you do them!
1. Daily Devotions
2. Family Devotions
3. De-Stress through planning and organization
4. Take a Media Fast
5. Guard your eyes
6. Confess your faults immediately
7. Set up a specific prayer list
8. Take time to memorize some scripture
9. Contact with missionaries to encourage them
10. Show concern for those that are absent from church
11. Bring someone to church
12. (Purge Day) Get rid of clutter
13. Day of Fasting
14. Remove any idols in your life
15. Give to missions
16. Tithe faithfully
17. Be sure your language is godly
18.Don’t be a slave to your flesh
19. Make it a point to serve others
20. Say yes to anything the Lord asks
21. List 50 blessing you have received from the Lord
22. Carry Tracts
23. No Gossip
24. Forgive anyone that hurts you
25. Manage your debt
26. Improve your marriage (Date Night)
27. Sit toward the front of the church.
28. Visit shut-ins.
29. Read Biographies.
30. Study a Biblical topic you know nothing about.
31. Determine an area where you are limiting God.
32. Show your parents your love.
33. Do something special for those in need.
34. Remove all rebellion toward authority in your life.
35. Disciple someone that has been recently saved.
36. Encourage your pastor, his wife and children.
37. Do a special project for your church.
38. Go soul-winning.
39. Be at church on time.
40.Break any bad habits.
41. Contact those that have been a blessing to you down through the years.
42. Learn to defend your faith
43.Encourage someone that is down
44. Do something to make a difference in our nation
45. Do something to make a difference in your community
46. Visit a mission field
47.Spend time with your family
48. Don’t allow anyone to cause division
49. Smile and be happy in Jesus
50. Stay single focused
51. Be balanced
52.Expect great things to happen in your life
"Lord, Please send Revival in our life time"