Evangelist Dan & Anne Marie
Please Pray as Anne Marie will be having
treatments January 30th - February 4th in
LosCruces, N.M. !
Things to pray about..
Safety in our travels
Finances for treatments
Meetings of God's choice
52 Weeks of Challenging Opportunities for 2017
(Check them off as you begin to complete them)
1. Daily Devotions
2. Family Devotions
3. De-Stress through planning and organization
4. Take a Media Fast
5. Guard your eyes
6. Confess your faults immediately
7. Set up a specific prayer list
8. Take time to memorize some scripture
9. Contact with missionaries to encourage them
10. Show concern for those that are absent from church
11. Bring someone to church
12. (Purge Day) Get rid of clutter
13. Day of Fasting
14. Remove any idols in your life
15. Give to missions
16. Tithe faithfully
17. Be sure your language is godly
18.Don’t be a slave to your flesh
19. Make it a point to serve others
20. Say yes to anything the Lord asks
21. List 50 blessing you have received from the Lord
22. Carry Tracts
23. No Gossip
24. Forgive anyone that hurts you
25. Manage your debt
26. Improve your marriage (Date Night)
27. Sit toward the front of the church.
28. Visit shut-ins.
29. Read Biographies.
30. Study a Biblical topic you know nothing about.
31. Determine an area where you are limiting God.
32. Show your parents your love.
33. Do something special for those in need.
34. Remove all rebellion toward authority in your life.
35. Disciple someone that has been recently saved.
36. Encourage your pastor, his wife and children.
37. Do a special project for your church.
38. Go soul-winning.
39. Be at church on time.
40.Break any bad habits.
41. Contact those that have been a blessing to you down through the years.
42. Learn to defend your faith
43.Encourage someone that is down
44. Do something to make a difference in our nation
45. Do something to make a difference in your community
46. Visit a mission field
47.Spend time with your family
48. Don’t allow anyone to cause division
49. Smile and be happy in Jesus
50. Stay single focused
51. Be balanced
52.Expect great things to happen in your life
January - February 2017
What a wonderful year God gave us!
I am so excited about the prospect of 2017! I am trusting that Christians, Churches, Pastors, Evangelists, and Missionaries will take advantage of the opportunity to see America saved. We must restore the testimony of Christ to America. Every person in America must hear the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Regions beyond must hear the gospel whether they accept or reject is between them and the Lord but we must be without excuse and free from the blood of all men. May God help us.
Well, 2017 is almost filled. Anne Marie has been doing well and we are praying for a complete healing. She will be receiving treatments in Los Cruces, N.M. at the end of January.
God has given us some great meetings with some saved and many encouraged in the work of the Lord. I am asking God’s people to examine the 9 Imperatives in 2 Chron 7:14 the 5th Imperatives - Seek my face We must get a piece of paper, a pencil and get alone with God and say, “Lord, What do you want to tell me?” There are some things we are doing that we must stop and some things we must start doing. Listen to the still small voice of the Spirit of God and be obedience to what we must do to reach this world from across the street to around the world.
Asking for your Prayers Safety as we travels. Our health - Anne’s treatments. A desire to get some books printed. Special thanks to Valley Baptist Church in Oswego, Ill Pastor David Hemphill for taking us on for monthly support.
Evangelist Dan & Anne Marie Knickerbocker
Go to ABOUT for future meetings!
Pray for your Pastor
Every great movement God can be traced
to a kneeling figure. D. L. Moody
Neglect of private prayer is the locust which
devours the strength of the Church. CHS
Look well to the fire of your Souls , for the tendency of the fire
is to go out. Wm Booth
PERSONAL LIFE AND FAMILY
Day 1 Devotion - to take adequate time with wife and children
Day 2 Protection - for a hedge physically, emotionally and spiritually
Day 3 Blessing - that God would meet his needs, bless him and he in return to the same for others
Day 4 Desire - ask God o give him a greater desire for the word of God
Day 5 Submission - to keep his desires submissive to the ill of God
Day 6 Christlikeness - In spirit in action and service
Day 7 Love - A deeper love and study of the Bible
Day 8 Prayer - to maintain a Specific Daily Prayer Plan and record answers
Day 9 Victory - over the temptations of the World, the flesh and the Devil
Day 10 Endurance - to endure testings and remain faith in those testings
Day 11 Unction - tp preach with a touch from Heaven with God's power
Day 12 Boldness - Preach the whole council of God and not avoid difficult topics
Day 13 Insight - that people would be receptive and learn more
Day 14 Evangelism - Desire to do it and train others to train others
Day 15 Disciple - others to love grow and become dedicated to the Lord
Day 16 Vision - God will show him how to impact the community with the gospel
Day 17 Sensitivity - to GOd's guidance and direction
Day 18 Humility - Pure motives and humble spirit
Day 19 Courage - Stand with God in the face of difficulty for God's glory
Day 20 Power- Seek Holy Spirit power
Day 21 Wisdom - Make wise decisions in overseeing church ministries
Day 22 Administration - Effective in leading staff and ministries effectively
Day 23 Integrity - a testimony in the community and a good example
Day 24 Testimony - a visible Christlike testimony everyday
Day 25 Discernment - Maintain holiness and distance himself for the World
Day 26 Readiness -Always be prepared to witness in word and printed page
Day 27 Confidence - To fear God and not man
Day 28 Vitality - energy to accomplish all that needs to take place and serve effectively
Day 29 Strength - Seek to be physically fit so as to work most effectively
Day 30 Encouragement - keep from being discouraged
Day 31 Peace - Distant yourself from gossip, being negative, false expectations and weariness -
given by Pastor Paul Mitchell