Evangelist Dan & Anne Marie
God power in our meetings
My Brother Tom and I are writing a book together on
"THE ART OF TAKING AN ESTABLISHED CHURCH"
Pray that it will be a real help!
Things to pray about..
Safety in our travels
Finances for treatments
Meetings of God's choosing!
52 Weeks of Challenging Opportunities for 2017
(Check them off as you begin to complete them)
1. Daily Devotions
2. Family Devotions
3. De-Stress through planning and organization
4. Take a Media Fast
5. Guard your eyes
6. Confess your faults immediately
7. Set up a specific prayer list
8. Take time to memorize some scripture
9. Contact with missionaries to encourage them
10. Show concern for those that are absent from church
11. Bring someone to church
12. (Purge Day) Get rid of clutter
13. Day of Fasting
14. Remove any idols in your life
15. Give to missions
16. Tithe faithfully
17. Be sure your language is godly
18.Don’t be a slave to your flesh
19. Make it a point to serve others
20. Say yes to anything the Lord asks
21. List 50 blessing you have received from the Lord
22. Carry Tracts
23. No Gossip
24. Forgive anyone that hurts you
25. Manage your debt
26. Improve your marriage (Date Night)
27. Sit toward the front of the church.
28. Visit shut-ins.
29. Read Biographies.
30. Study a Biblical topic you know nothing about.
31. Determine an area where you are limiting God.
32. Show your parents your love.
33. Do something special for those in need.
34. Remove all rebellion toward authority in your life.
35. Disciple someone that has been recently saved.
36. Encourage your pastor, his wife and children.
37. Do a special project for your church.
38. Go soul-winning.
39. Be at church on time.
40.Break any bad habits.
41. Contact those that have been a blessing to you down through the years.
42. Learn to defend your faith
43.Encourage someone that is down
44. Do something to make a difference in our nation
45. Do something to make a difference in your community
46. Visit a mission field
47.Spend time with your family
48. Don’t allow anyone to cause division
49. Smile and be happy in Jesus
50. Stay single focused
51. Be balanced
52.Expect great things to happen in your life
given by Pastor Housley revised by Dan Knickerbocker
We are excited about a 14 week Preaching Tour beginning in June! We will be in PA,NY,NS,DE,VA,OH,KS,CO,MT,ID,WA,AK,BC,NM.
Pray that God will really use us for his glory!
We have found out how vocal and corrupt our country is and it is time for the Christians of this nation to stand up and earnestly contend for the faith. This country needs a genuine Revival in the pulpits and pews of our independent Baptist Churches. It is thrilling to see a church have a month or at least a week of prayer meeting before the revival. We must beg God to come down in his power to break the bondage of besetting sins. We must get beyond ourselves and really start caring for a lost and dying world.
Lord, give us tears to our dry eyes and compassion for the lost instead of being overtaken by the temporal things that in eternity will not really matter. So thankful for the 4 souls saved this last month!
A special thanks to Calvary Baptist in Linton, IN. Pastor Gene Riker, for increasing our monthly support! What a missions conference we had!
Dan & Anne Marie Knickerbocker
Go to ABOUT for future meetings!
Pray for your Pastor
Every great movement God can be traced
to a kneeling figure. D. L. Moody
Neglect of private prayer is the locust which
devours the strength of the Church. CHS
Look well to the fire of your Souls , for the tendency of the fire
is to go out. Wm Booth
PERSONAL LIFE AND FAMILY
Day 1 Devotion - to take adequate time with wife and children
Day 2 Protection - for a hedge physically, emotionally and spiritually
Day 3 Blessing - that God would meet his needs, bless him and he in return to the same for others
Day 4 Desire - ask God o give him a greater desire for the word of God
Day 5 Submission - to keep his desires submissive to the ill of God
Day 6 Christlikeness - In spirit in action and service
Day 7 Love - A deeper love and study of the Bible
Day 8 Prayer - to maintain a Specific Daily Prayer Plan and record answers
Day 9 Victory - over the temptations of the World, the flesh and the Devil
Day 10 Endurance - to endure testings and remain faith in those testings
Day 11 Unction - tp preach with a touch from Heaven with God's power
Day 12 Boldness - Preach the whole council of God and not avoid difficult topics
Day 13 Insight - that people would be receptive and learn more
Day 14 Evangelism - Desire to do it and train others to train others
Day 15 Disciple - others to love grow and become dedicated to the Lord
Day 16 Vision - God will show him how to impact the community with the gospel
Day 17 Sensitivity - to GOd's guidance and direction
Day 18 Humility - Pure motives and humble spirit
Day 19 Courage - Stand with God in the face of difficulty for God's glory
Day 20 Power- Seek Holy Spirit power
Day 21 Wisdom - Make wise decisions in overseeing church ministries
Day 22 Administration - Effective in leading staff and ministries effectively
Day 23 Integrity - a testimony in the community and a good example
Day 24 Testimony - a visible Christlike testimony everyday
Day 25 Discernment - Maintain holiness and distance himself for the World
Day 26 Readiness -Always be prepared to witness in word and printed page
Day 27 Confidence - To fear God and not man
Day 28 Vitality - energy to accomplish all that needs to take place and serve effectively
Day 29 Strength - Seek to be physically fit so as to work most effectively
Day 30 Encouragement - keep from being discouraged
Day 31 Peace - Distant yourself from gossip, being negative, false expectations and weariness -
given by Pastor Paul Mitchell