1. Visit every business in your town giving them a pamphlet of your church and let them know if they need any spiritual help or council you are available. You might be surprise how few businesses know you are there.
2. Have your church books audited by an independent auditor, post financial reports in your church so there is no question where the money is going. When I did this our offerings increased!
3. Visit your missionaries, and be a help to them. Let your church pay your expenses. The missionaries are a big part of your overall ministry
4. Have an Annual “give it all” Pay check Sunday for capital improvements on your church properties or for debt retirement.
5. Ask visiting speakers to critique your ministry. Often pastors over look things that need to be dealt with.
6. De-Clutter your facilities
7. You and your wife need to stay in your missionary apartment or Motel where you put guest speakers for a few nights to see if it is suitable. Motels change and usually not for the better.
8. Make sure your website is easy to find things. Picture of your (CHURCH BUILDING FROM THE STREET) the pastor and family, address with zip code, phone numbers and Staff etc.
9. Church ought to have great curb appeal!
10. Pastor needs to have a window in his office door. So his good is never evil spoken of and it will help him to abstain from all appearance of evil .
11. Have a simple map of your facilities so as to direct where the different Sunday School classes are located. Door ushers can give them out or a floor display can show them like you see in a mall.
12. Begin your service with folks coming to the altar for prayer before the service begins! God will honor it!