For more than 20 centuries the Jews have been living in a world fired by a religion which was cradled by them.
Christ was a Jew,
His followers were Jews,
The New Testament was written by Jews.
Palestine, the land of the Jews was the place which sprang the faith of over 2.18 billion people of today Dare the Jews assert that 2.18 billion people are demented and that they, 14.1million Jews are sane? Does it not strike the Jews rather strange that the Jew, Jesus of Nazareth should have superseded the national heroes of every civilized land towering far above George Washington or Abe Lincoln looms Jesus the Jew, in the estimation of the people of America greater than Shakespeare or Darwin, is the significance of Jesus.
To the people of England rising higher than Zola or Clemenceau, Jesus in the veneration of the French people. Destiny wills it that the Jews should live among Christians, even in Palestine, in the new nation of Israel today.
They look to the United States and Britain for help and advice yet England's priceless cathedrals have immortalized not her kings and statesman but him who was born king of the Jews. America has been made great because she was founded upon the Bible and because she has permitted the Christ of the Bible to be proclaimed!
Jesus said," I am the way the truth and the life no man comes to the father but by me." St. John 14:6
Realize you're a sinner.
Repent of your sins.
Received the Lord Jesus Christ into your heart
Rejoice that your name is in heaven and live for Jesus your Savior !
I'm Concerned about the direction this Generation is taking
What is happening to this generation?
So many of this generation are wanting to do as they please and excuse themselves from the way in which they were raised .
1. Some leave the church all together. Marry lost people, get tattoos and piercings, live just like the lost.No evidence of Salvation in their lives.
2. Some go to churches that are progressive with rock style music, no Sunday school program, no commitment to tithes and offering, it appears they just want to be entertained.
3. Some want to start churches that allow about everything and do not stand for anything.
4. Some have eliminated Sunday evenings, even Sunday school, allowing anyone to join from any church that claims they are Born again and have been baptized in any church. Not protecting their doctrinal position on clear teaching.
5. Some, it appears, want to prove to their parents generation that they can do what they want and still accomplish maybe even more than their parents did.
6. Some give up Soul-winning and passing out tract
7. Some give up their standards of: modesty in dress , Christ honoring music, and the Bible version they were raised with and accepting new doctrine.
8. Some say their parents and pastors are legalist. ( not in relation to Salvation but standards)
9. Some have started attending movies, drinking, dancing, gambling, missing church when it is not convenient.
10. Very critical of those that take a stand and have no problem belittling their old- fashioned standards.
I understand that we may have given them reason by our inconsistency , critical spirit, gossip, do as I say not as I do, over eating, allowing debt, not living by faith, not seeing miracles of God's power in our generation.
I thought the next Generation should learn from our mistakes and be better Christians than their parent but it is the opposite.
What we are seeing
1st Generation fights the good fight of Faith
2nd Generation enjoys the spoil
3rd Generation Sells out to the enemy
I appreciated the stand my father took against sin and compromise! However, at first I chafed against it. I justified compromising preachers and it really bothered my Mom and Dad. They said, "We did not raise you that way." I thought well look at the good their doing and the crowds etc. The more I researched the compromise the more I realized my dad was right I had drifted a bit and My Dad made it clear to me that if I continued justifying compromise they would not fellowship with me till I got right ( I must say, I guess my Dad knew which buttons to push and I'm glad he had the nerve to do it. It made me a better Christian and Pastor and I hope Father.
Concerned about the direction this generation is taking,
11/16/2022 08:57:42 pm
Turn already pretty street hand miss know. Piece seek bed teacher cost.
Leave a Reply.
Dr. Dan Knickerbocker pastored for 23 years, and has been an evangelist full time for over 20 years.